Friday, June 15, 2012

 Spring Dance Recital             Alee is the third one from this end.  She didn't seem nervous at all. She's pretty shy so I thought getting up in front of a bunch of people would scare her.  She did pretty good.  The dancers this age are pretty cute.  They do their own thing.

 Dalton has really enjoyed being in hip hop this year.  He was really excited when another boy joined his class.  It helped that he was a friend to start with.  Dalton did so much better this time.  He was nervous in the other recitals and watched the other girls.  He ended up a step behind the other dancers.  This recital, he kept up.  He still watched the other dancers, but he wasn't a step behind.  I was proud of him.  He loved his costume, too.  He wore the hat and sparkly purple jacket, a lot!!!
He's the skinny kid in the back.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I saw Dalton wearing that outfit leaving the city pool the other day. Too funny!! I think it is awesome he loves to dance.