Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

 I love fall.  I love the colors, the cute decorations, the cooler weather and the upcoming holidays!!!  Halloween is the kick off for me. 
This year, Addi was Tinker Smell (the boys gave her that name).  Alee was Little Mermaid.  Preston was a Stealth Ninja, and Dalton was a Zombie.  I was a stick figure.  (it looks better in the dark, trust me.)
 The kids getting ready for trunk or treating.
 See, I told you it looks cooler in the dark!!  It was fun going around as a walking stick figure.  As we were trick or treating around town, we ran into a couple of stick figure people.  It was cool to see it in action.  I saw a family of stick figures on America's Funniest Home Videos once and wanted to do it ever since.  This year I finally did it.
Alee's preschool costume parade.  She would not even smile once or look at the camera.  Silly girl.  My camera was having issues it wouldn't take when she was close enough to look at me. 

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween.

1 comment:

Jennifer Pfaff said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your costume! What an awesome Mom you are!!