Preston turned 6! He was so excited for his birthday to come around. We decided at the last minute that we would go to Jumpin Jacks (it's an indoor blowup slide place). We had two friends come with us. I didn't want a huge party because we have a new baby. Preston was ok with that. His friend Jace that came with us didn't understand why there was only two other kids there. He was wondering where the party was the whole time. Oh well! Preston was happy.
I made a volcano cake for him. I really didn't know if I was going to be able to make a cake or not. Addilyn has been pretty fussy and needy. Luckily, Uncle Phil was hanging around the house waiting for Mel so he held Addi so I could work on the cake. It wasn't my best work, but under the circumstances, it turned out ok.
After Jumpin Jacks we went to Costco and got a pizza, then came home and opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Preston was happy with the whole thing, so that is all that matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so impressed with all the fun things you guys are doing when you just barely had a baby!! I was out of it for months, LOL. That is a great looking cake. Happy Birthday Preston!
He is such a cutie! You're an awesome Mom!
Post a Comment