This is his happy dance. He was hopping and jumping all around the field. We wrapped his arm, just in case he fell on it. We sure don't want it broken again.
Another reason why we signed up for LaVerkin was because Preston could play. They have 4 year old teams. He gets right in there. He really enjoys himself. He kicked the ball a few good times and in the right direction. With a little more practice I think he will do very well.
Another reason why we signed up for LaVerkin was because Preston could play. They have 4 year old teams. He gets right in there. He really enjoys himself. He kicked the ball a few good times and in the right direction. With a little more practice I think he will do very well.
Last night the kids were watching Camp Rock. I came down the hall doing my best hip hop dancing. I told Dalton that I could hip hop. He said, "Yea, but you're not very good!" I laughed. He said one day that he wants to be a hip hop dancer.
Another thing he said to me was "thanks, Mom" after I told him that I loved him. What the? Where's the love?
3 comments:
what was the fee there?
Kids are so brutally honest!
Dalton cracks me up! We miss his class a lot in primary!! I'm glad your kids are enjoying soccer. Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment