
Well, the first week of school went by like a blur. Preston was so excited to go to school. Unfortunately, he only lasted half an hour. The teacher forgot to tell the class where the bathroom was, and he had an accident. He didn't want to go back after that. Thursday he didn't want to go back, either, but he did and had a great time. He came out yelling, "Mom, I went potty in the teacher's baffroom!" (I had to spell it how he said it, it was cute!)
Dalton had a good time, too. He has several kids in his class that were in last year's class. He rides his bike to school and takes his own lunch. (I wasn't about to pay for lunch that would not get eaten.) The first day was long for him. I've been so excited to have him at school all day, that the first day was pretty quiet. I almost didn't know what to do!! Almost! Preston and I get quality time in the afternoon, because Alee is asleep.
3 comments:
You need to teach me how to scrapbook. Your pages are way cute!
I'm glad that Preston's 2nd day at school went better. That is so cute that he got to use the teacher's "baffroom."
Thanks for taking us with you to the lake today. We had a blast!
I love your scrapbook page. I am glad the kids are enjoying school. I hope you are enjoying the break too!
BTW, I ended up buying Breaking Dawn on Thursday so my motivation to clean ended. Have you finished it yet?
I have not finished quite yet. I have less than 100 pages to go!! It's been fun to read.
Post a Comment